Wanamassa Birds

I frequently stroll the streets of Wanamassa, NJ, with camera at the ready to take pictures of birds.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ocean, New Jersey, United States

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Next Day, a Junco!

OK, so Juncos are ten a penny throughout the winter here in New Jersey, but getting a good picture of one has proven to be very frustrating over the five years I've had my digital camera. Most of the time, they're on a snow background and that seems to really frustrate my camera. Even this shot is slightly disappointing. I took it on Friday of a bird picking up seeds off the ground under the feeder. Again, it was there waiting for me when I emerged from the front door. And for the second day in a row, I was surprised by how close the bird allowed me to get:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home